You are instrumental in making game play meaningful. You have a strong understanding of game development processes and the role you play within that cycle. You have the motivation to help deliver a solid product with your team – bug-free and always have the best interests of the game and its players at heart.
What you get to do every day:
What you bring to the role:
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and execution of manual test cases
- Actively participate in design review with interdepartmental teams
- Contribute recommendations to improve the game project
- Effective feedback contributions by organized and detailed analysis of game
- Can perform tester responsibilities
- Passion for games, interest in social games
- Desire quality in their daily tasks
- Ability to work at both detailed and abstract levels
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical trouble shooting skills
- Able to communicate clearly
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking, and resolving issues
Founded in 2007, KIXEYE is an online gaming company that plays to win. Responsible for popular titles like Backyard Monsters, Battle Pirates...