Support Quality Assurance for Acquisitions/ECM campaigns and Production support QA.
- Responsible for all phases of the Project Delivery Process (PDP) and ensuring requirements are clearly defined and testable.
- Create and execute detailed test plans and scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements.
- Support the product development process, including capacity planning, budget tracking, monitoring testing standards and procedures, team member training.
- Responsible for Test Strategy/scripts development and walkthrough with Project Leads, keying/conditioning of the test data on TSYS Mainframe through VISUAL BASIC scripts as per test scenarios.
- Maintain document template libraries and internal project documentation and all verification and validation activities for all Production modifications including projects, releases, and changes. Assess risk to quality based on results of verification and validation and making appropriate recommendations.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in the Quality Assurance domain required.
- Knowledge of
- Software Testing tools such Quality Center to create Test strategies/Test Cases and retrieve data from Test environment required
- Knowledge of as TSYS Mainframe and Options testing is required
- Knowledge of Credit Card Pricing Support and Management and End to End Campaign testing on TSYS required.
- SQL, QTP, VB Scripting is a plus.
sologig - 30+ days ago