Audax Health is looking for a strong Quality Assurance Analyst to join our high performing team of industry experts in building all of the mission critical components for a highly scalable web based system from the ground up... the right way.
The QA Analyst will perform testing of various platform web services in an expanding system architecture. This person will be highly innovative in testing strategies, as there is a continuous need for original and forward thinking with respect to the evolving needs of the product.
- Design and execute detailed test cases, scripts and suites
- Identify software defects, run regression suites and verify fixes
- Enter and update bugs in our defect tracking system (JIRA)
- Help the team triage issues found throughout the project lifecycle
- Work as a key contributor to increasing the speed and quality of key deliverables
- Leverage defect metrics to help improve development and testing practices
- B.S. degree preferred
- 1+ years of real industry experience as a quality assurance professional with a background in functional, integration and regression testing of web applications
- Experienced in agile development methodologies
- Expert experience using test frameworks such as TestNG or Junit
- Expert experience using Selenium IDE, Selenium RC or similar web testing framework
- Expert knowledge of test web applications on multiple browsers
- Proven experience in Cross Browser compatibility testing
- Experience with Load testing frameworks such as Browsermob or Grinder