Come join the company that produces the top selling iPad app made in Chicago and is building a game changing cross platform product. Be part of an exciting, growing company where your expertise will be fully appreciated and utilized.
- enjoy small teams where you really contribute to the success of the organization
- dont want a boring work place
- thrive on creating cool stuff
- are a self starter and doesn't wait for instructions once the objectives are clear
- are smart, know how to work hard, and have fun
- thrive in a fast paced environment with excellent time management skills
...then youll enjoy working here.
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in IT with a minimum of 3 years in a QA role, preferably for a SaaS technology vendor, with working knowledge of unit, integration, regression, acceptance, and user interface testing.
- 2+ years of experience testing mobile applications on various mobile platforms; iOS, Android, and Windows
- Strong English communication (written and verbal) skills to gather requirements and communicate with Developers and other QA engineers.
- Experience with test automation frameworks (i.e. , Selenium, WebDriver, TestNG, etc.)
- Understanding of how web-based applications work, including WebServices, XML, HTML.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without current or future sponsorship.
** Nice to have
- Experience in both startups and larger companies
- Proficiency in PHP, Python, or Ruby is a big plus.
- Testing REST API experience
**Priority given to local candidates**
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Branchfire, Inc - 8 months ago