Using standard industry testing tools, such as the IBM/Rational suite of functional testing tools, including RequisitePro (ReqPro), ClearQuest Test Manager (CQTM), Robot, and Rational Manual Tester (RMT), the QA Analyst will conduct the planning and execution of testing to achieve desired and acceptable outcomes in support of the implementation of corporate initiatives and projects including new applications, products and system upgrades across the enterprise. The QA Analyst will be responsible for the analysis, identification and definition of the required test plans, monitoring of test coverage and evaluating the overall quality of the test cases, and the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of QA testing experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in creating advanced test plans required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop test plans, and test cases for complex enterprise systems, products and applications required.
- Excellent organizational, planning, project management, problem solving and decision making skills including experience with project risk assessments required.
- Advanced level of skill with test management tool required. Thorough knowledge of IBM/Rational suite of functional testing tools, including RequisitePro, ClearQuest Test Manager, Robot, Rational Manual Tester and Websphere Business Modeler preferred.
- Working knowledge of principles and quality assurance methodologies required.
Salary Grade: 16
CDPHP - 17 months ago