The QA Analyst serves as the Cameron focal point for establishing an effective quality management system and customer returns process, working in close coordination with Engineering, Purchasing and Quality Control.
1. Participates in the creation, issuance, monitoring compliance, and enhancing Quality Plans documenting Cameron’s QA/QC requirements.
2. Participates in Quality System audits and corrective actions at supplier’s facilities and internal facility.
3. Track and trend NCRs and any resulting corrective action requests.
4. Provide input to specifications and qualification test criteria.
5. Participates in the creation, implementation and enhancement of inspection plans at suppliers and at receiving facilities.
6. Participate in supplier performance reviews.
7. Participates in the review and evaluate Field Performance Failures.
8. Perform NDT examinations where certified.
9. Participates in the review of personnel qualifications (i.e. Welding, NDE, Inspection, etc).
10. Support continuous improvement initiatives.
11. Participate in, as appropriate, Continuous Improvement Teams.
12. Participate in OKC project planning and coordination.
13. Process customer returns.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
Qualified candidates having a College Degree or Engineering degree is preferred or equivalent experience. Previous hands on experience in Supplier auditing is helpful. Petroleum industry experience preferred in oilfield equipment design and manufacture. Experience in ISO-9000, ASME, ASNT, AWS and other industry standards. Minimum 1 year experience is required.
Cameron - 22 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...