Clearwater Analytics is a well-respected Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of investment portfolio reporting and analytics. The company currently reports on over $900 billion in assets for over 2,500 institutional investors, including many Fortune 500 companies. Clearwater has offices in Boise, Idaho; New York City, New York; and Edinburgh, Scotland. Clients include Cisco Systems, Intuit, eBay, Facebook, Pandora, Hiscox, Oracle, Starbucks, Yahoo! and a number of major banks and investment managers.
This position is based in Boise, Idaho.
The QA Analyst will certify and assure quality of new and existing products by executing test plans and scripts to verify that new or modified software programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines. Communicates and coordinates results with impacted departments and tracks statistical information. For more information, please visit our website at www.clearwateranalytics.com .
- Executes and creates test plans and test scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products. Defines moderately complex scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing.
- Schedules and performs appropriate testing; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected following established procedures. Reports test results and status as appropriate. Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Reviews and provides feedback on requirements, design, and scope documents.
- Interacts with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements.
- Coordinates and performs basic testing projects from initiation through delivery. Ensures that testing projects are completed on schedule.
- May submit test plans and test reports for review and feedback.
- May create and maintain test environments.
- May assist with any software changes for documentation update or correction.
- May assist with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases.
Clearwater Analytics - 17 months ago