The Quality Monitoring Analyst will provide the highest level of support to ensure that Convey Healths quality improvement goals are met through call monitoring, coaching/feedback, calibration and trend analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain positive, consistent and effective communication at all levels of the organization
- Drive improvements of the Customer Service Agents performance based on specific standards and expectations utilizing appropriate systems and tools. (Examples would include, AHT, ACW, Hold Time, AUX codes, SPH, CPH, Occupancy, Conversion and Customer Satisfaction).
- Provide daily quality results to the Customer Satisfaction Manager
- Identify quality trends, and provide support to Operations Management when addressing opportunities for improvement using QA flashes, etc.
- Partner with Team Leads, as necessary, to provide coaching and feedback to Representatives.
- Participate in the new hire training process by delivering QA presentations that outline expectations and requirements prior to transition into production environment
- Provide trainee transition support to Operations (nesting)
- Minimum two years experience in customer service or call center environment dealing directly with customers.
- Minimum one year quality assurance and or training experience
CareerBuilder - 12 months ago