We are currently seeking a QA Analyst for a project with one of our clients in Convington, KY. This position will introduce as a 6 month contract, but will be available for extension. The average contractor spends 3.5 years on project with this client.
Quality assurance engineer works with business analysts and program developers to design, develop and execute test plans to ensure that new and enhanced applications will satisfy business requirements.
- Design and create test strategies
- Manual testing. Any automated testing is a plus.
- Develop manual and automated test scripts based on test cases using industry-standard test tools
- Create test plans, data, and test procedures within an existing QA team
- Participate in reviews of business specifications and related documentation
- Participate in reviews of user interface; assess the usability of assigned subsystems
- Execute manual and automated test scripts
- Generate automated defects, metrics, and reports
- Test Planning and Preparation
- UAT Efforts
- 3-5 years’ experience with quality assurance methods and practices
- Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- HP's Quality Center
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively with various levels of business and systems personnel
- Strong oral and written communications and analytical skills
DataStaff, Inc. - 21 months ago
Founded in 1995, DataStaff is a consulting services company that focuses its efforts around the IT infrastructure of a company for better...