QA Analysts are responsible for testing, writing test plans, producing test reports, creating test metrics and providing recommendations on automating test strategies based on Business Requirements and Technical Specifications that are set to meet the requirements of EverBank’s products and services. This position will be responsible for complex projects and work under high levels of responsibility and autonomy.
• Execute and maintain standard corporate practices for software testing
• Design, modify, develop and write testing scripts, test plans, produce test reporting, create test metrics and implement software programming applications following established software development life cycles as well as architectural and testing standards
• Develop and modify software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers
• Demonstrate innovation when testing the business implications of technology solutions
• Conduct function, integration, stress and automated testing with both manual and automated methods based on QA standards
• Determine and develop testing approaches, conduct business reviews, document current systems, and formulate recommendations for testing the applications
• Perform feasibility analysis on potential ways of streamlining and improving the effectiveness of the QA process
• Serve as a liaison resource for others on the team or partners within other business units
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Extensive technical knowledge of Information Technology field and computer systems.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions.
• Proven leadership abilities including ability to share knowledge, resolve conflict and create consensus.
• Ability to take the lead on the most complex projects.
• Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities, and appropriately prioritize.
• Logical, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Must display initiative, ability to work independently and be able to use extensive independent judgment.
• Must display the highest level of critical thinking in order to weigh alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with the business strategy.
• Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks.
• Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Training and Experience
• Bachelor's degree required in a related area
• Successfully participate in 5+ large scale software developments.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a QA Analyst or Automation Tester.
• Relevant QA Certifications preferred
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...