FMC Corporation is committed to providing employees with ample opportunities to contribute, lead and be recognized as innovators, to look beyond barriers to provide solutions, to be challenged in what they do and to love doing it. FMC is a S&P 500, diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial and consumer markets globally for more than a century. As a global leader utilizing advanced technologies and customer-focused research and development, FMC provides innovative and cost-effective solutions to food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, specialty and related industries.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the quality assurance of SAP, .NET and SharePoint application enhancements and fixes. This position is an ideal growth opportunity for an individual new to the programming field.
- Design, develop, document, execute and maintain test cases
- Identify testable statements contained in requirements and specification documents and design and implement manual and automated test cases/suites
- Work with relational databases (such as SQL Server) using SQL
- Ability to use a tool that maintains requirements, test scripts, test execution and defects
- Apply strong analytical, problem solving, judgment and skill to balance delivery content, quality and timing
- Find, record and track software defects as well as reproduce issues logged through Application Support
- Implement and maintain automated stress, performance and scalability test tools
- Provide Team Leader with regular status reports on test and measurement progress, troubleshooting analysis, documentation and test related metrics
- Provide help to team members to debug issues and solve problems
- Work with Business Analysts and Developers to identify full scope of QA testing
- Provide accurate and useful feedback to peers during 360° evaluations
- Stay current with associated technology advances in the marketplace
- Develop, maintain and execute test scripts
- Analyze and propose test scenarios for all projects under test
- BS in computer science, information technology or other technical - related field required, or equivalent knowledge and experience
FMC employs people across a broad range of occupations in locations across the world where we use advanced technologies in research and development, mining, and manufacturing to produce customized products and applications. Our offerings provide important sustainable benefits, including increased agricultural production, better foods and medicines, advanced energy storage, and cleaner water, air and soil.
- 1+ years of experience in a quality assurance role with a mix of both manual and automated test experience including performance, load and stress testing
- Strong technical skills to develop and report metrics of all testing activities
- Strong project planning skills: Ability to project plan, develop and execute both manual and automated test scripts
- Some experience of the full software development life-cycle delivery of complex projects, testing methodology (i.e. Agile, Scrum), and/or the Quality Assurance process
- Working knowledge of various networking, computer hardware, operating system and application configuration of windows systems.
- Experience with a bug tracking and or test case management tools
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of business process flow along with strong analytical, problem solving and judgment skill
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel
FMC employees enjoy competitive compensation, a menu of work/life benefits and opportunities to continue developing their skills and building their career. FMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MFDV and supports a drug-free workplace. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
FMC Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
E may = mc 2, but FMC = chemicals. Once in areas as diverse as oil field equipment and food machinery, FMC Corporation now focuses on...