Huge is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join the Quality Assurance team. The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for performing daily analysis and execution of test efforts of multiple product releases as defined by the Quality Assurance Lead.
- Assist in the documentation of test artifacts (plan, cases) and execution of test cases from design documentation and functional specifications
- Following quality procedures and test standards, execute manual and automated tests for multiple software builds within scheduled releases. Test approaches include client/server, white-box, black-box, positive/negative, and relational database testing. Test types include functional, integration, regression, UAT, and performance/stress
- Analyze test result, and document defect/issues in Tracking system. Proactively troubleshoot with Business Analyst, Development and QA peers to replicate/identify, and resolve issues
- Document defect/issues in Tracking system, including relevant brief descriptions of the issue with detailed steps to replicate. With attention to priority 1 issues, proactively alert QA team and provide regular progress reports of all issues as necessary
- Proactively monitor health and visibility of the QA effort on each build in order to assist senior team's gap analysis and risk mitigation
- Experience in testing websites or web applications in multiple browsers
- Relevant BA/BS or equivalent technical training and professional work experience
- Minimum of 1 year Quality Assurance experience and/or combined information systems analysis, design, development or implementation experience
- Familiarity with different phases of STLC, SDLC, and Testing Methodologies. Experience with agile or waterfall approach desired
- Agency experience is a plus
- Beginning to Intermediate proficiency in establishing/documenting/executing test strategies/plans/cases from business and functional requirements
- Experience using Jira, Bugzilla, or Mercury Test suite for specifying test requirements, planning tests, running tests and tracking defects is a plus
- Interest in work with cutting edge web technologies is essential. Beginning to Intermediate proficiency with Relational Databases, including building simple SQL statements
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills. Excellent communication and self-motivation skills
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Huge - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Huge is a digital agency that provides business strategy, design, marketing and technology services to some of the world's largest...