Senior QA Analyst
Want to work on some of the most in-demand & emerging technologies in the IT industry? Come join the Ishi Excellence Center in India.
ISHI is changing the way critical enterprise applications; mobile development, product engineering and security solutions are getting designed and implemented. Our goal is to focus on the user and delight from being about just a solutions company to helping getting tasks done. Are you ready to compete head-to-head with some of the top and most fast-paced and innovative organizations in the industry?
Our team is a growing the test organization, and we are looking to hire strong Senior QA Analyst to drive quality of ISHI products having excellent technical knowledge around test design and test tool development, and has a strong drive to foster a high performance agile test culture.
- Lead and coordinate system test activities with the business and development teams.
- Create system test cases for the application’s GUI and back-end.
- Features/functionalities and Services from source documents such as use cases.
- Documented business requirements are clear, consistent and testable.
- Be accountable for timeliness and quality delivery of all technical deliverables including test cases, daily test reports and test summary reports.
- Enhance existing test cases as needed in accordance with our standards.
Benefits and Fun Activities:
- Test experience (5+ years) with track record of driving multiple products/versions from inception to delivery.
- A Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in writing test automation, non-functional testing and a passion for White-Box testing.
- First-rate knowledge of SQL, OOPS & UNIX.
- Strong understanding of agile methodology and web services.
- A test mentality and methodology with a strong focus on end-to-end scenario testing.
- Experience with Rational ClearQuest / Bugzilla / Test Director or a similar tool for defect tracking.
If you believe you can contribute to this role and in turn use Ishi as a platform to learn and grow, then we would love to speak with you! Please send us your updated profile with contact and availability details to initiate a discussion
- Contributory Healthcare plan options
- Long term Disability benefits (Company sponsored)
- 401K plans with Company contribution
- Paid vacation and time off
- Holiday parties and celebrations- summer events, Halloween, Christmas etc
- TGIF-Beer socials / Breakfast spreads
- Take a break! - Kinect, dart boards, mini golf and other fun things to do around the work space
- And also enjoy the amazing views of the Manhattan skyline from the office!
Ishi Systems Inc - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard