Quality Assurance Specialist - DataScan Field Services
The ideal candidate should have experience working in a professional business environment (1-3 yrs). Experience with risk management, vehicle inspections and floorplan audits is preferred. Must possess business maturity, be a process oriented person who is very organized and detail oriented, able to communicate with clients in a courteous, professional manner, and must be experienced in MS Office and able to create reporting and develop analysis as requested. Minimum of an associate’s degree is required.
The position is full time – M – F. Our coverage hours are from 7am to 7pm. Shifts will vary.
Brief job description:
• Research and respond to client reported issues related to floorplan audits or vehicle inspections
• Log all issues into our internal Customer First database
• Daily quality assurance monitoring and reconciling of various work queues to ensure procedures are being followed and field schedules adhered to
• Complete Site QA’s on field specialists as needed
• Creation & Maintenance of Procedure Documents for our audit and inspection clients
• Daily Inspection & Audit data quality review for accuracy and validity
• Create reporting and analysis for internal management and clients
• Create and distribute field broadcasts to educate our field specialists on quality topics
• Point of contact to assist field specialists with questions when their supervisors are not available
• Testing H2 and Handheld devices for client upgrades and new client implementations
• Recognize floor plan risk and appropriately escalate concerns to prevent or limit loss to our clients and DataScan Field Services.
• Communicate with clients as needed to keep them informed and answer questions pertaining to their assignments.
• Create reporting/ statistics that identify risk for DFS clients and DataScan Field Services.
• Travel as needed to conduct site QA’s or Vehicle Re-inspections
• Other responsibilities as needed
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Excellent communications skills – verbal and written
• Strong analytical and report building skills
• Approachable, flexible, dependable and conscientiousness
• Ability to prioritize during high work volumes
• Detail oriented
• Ability to maintain relationships created by diverse customer and associate/contractor groups
• Effective conflict resolution and problem solving skills
• Proactively anticipates situations, develops proposals and positive solutions
• Appropriately identifies when to seek assistance or escalate issues
• Ability to set and achieve goals by working independently or with groups
• Capacity to learn new skills and further develop them independently to increase understanding of company processes and enhance personal development and achieve career goals
• Demonstrate self-confidence and the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations
• Demonstrated strong PC, MS Office Suite skills, report building skills
• Integrity and the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
JM Family - 18 months ago
JM Family Enterprises is a family affair. Owned by the family of founder James Moran, JMFE is a holding company (Florida's...