Monetate was just named the 8th fastest growing privately held, entrepreneurial company in Philadelphia! We're actively searching for a QA Analyst that has the ability to assist in testing code that runs in front of millions of users on leading internet retail sites every day. You will work with Monetate's delivery team, supporting the testing and development of web page modification experiments for our many significant ecommerce clients. You'll help us deliver bug-free experiences that run on high-traffic web pages and test marketers ideas in real time.
Monetate is the leading independent provider of testing, targeting, and personalization for websites. Major enterprise customers like QVC, PETCO, Best Buy, Sports Authority and OfficeMax use Monetate to make the most of their online marketing dollars and optimize their website investments.
Monetate offers highly competitive salaries and great benefits. We operate in a casual, high-tech environment, feed ourselves with a catered lunch every day, work pretty hard, have a lot of fun and enjoy bringing together some of the smartest and friendliest people around.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with client services to understand individual client campaign specifications
- Work with the web developers to test and deliver quality website modifications
Monetate offers a cash bonus to any person who refers an engineering candidate that is hired. Find out what Monetate engineers are up to by reading our blog at http://engineering.monetate.com/.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or comparable technical accomplishment
- Thorough & detail oriented
- Strong initiative
- A fast learner, highly motivated, and passionate
- Excellent written, verbal, communication & computer skills
- General awesomeness
- The confidence and the ability to identify solutions with specific detail and backup ideas when challenged
- Independent & self-directed, but also able to work well on a team
- A critical thinker who can help identify possible causes of reported defects
Monetate, Inc. - 19 months ago