Quality Assurance Analyst
Phytel is the premier company empowering provider-led population health improvement providing care teams with proven technology to deliver timely, coordinated care to their patients. The company is one of healthcare’s fastest growing companies and has been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Dallas/Fort Worth area by The Dallas Morning News.
Phytel’s clients include many of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations in the country. Phytel holds a leadership position in the automated population health improvement market with over 15,000 physicians and over 25 million patients within the Phytel registry.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will join an agile development scrum team involved in building population health management tools. The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible to the team for ensuring the quality of the software solutions. This will include involvement with the product team in backlog grooming, sprint planning, and release readiness. As an integral scrum team member, they will champion quality in the product from idea to delivery.
Duties to include:
- Design and execute SQL queries for data validation and test execution
- Design and execute test plans and test cases
- Design and execute automated test scripts and test scenarios
- Identify and document product defects
- Perform both functional and automated testing
- Perform both white and black box testing
- Ensure that the product meets or exceeds all predefined quality standards
- Effectively communicate status of testing efforts throughout product lifecycle
- Maintain knowledge of current test methodologies
- Promote a strong team environment
- Minimum four years experience testing .Net, SQL and Web services
- Minimum four years experience in accessing data from SQL server or relevant database server
- Minimum two years hands on experience in Automation
- Minimum two years experience working in Agile environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret SQL code to find bugs, troubleshoot system problems, incorporate appropriate scenarios in the test cases
- Familiar with SQL Server Analysis Services
- Familiar with MongoDB
- Expertise creating and executing test plans, test cases
- Expertise in creating automated test scripts and test scenarios
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Must understand QA processes and methodologies
- Ability to provide detailed technical feedback whenever possible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
It is a plus if candidate has experience with tools like Selenium or Cucumber, or is familiar with behavior driven development.
Phytel, Inc. - 19 months ago