Retalix solutions are installed in supermarkets, groceries, convenience stores, fuel stations, and quick service restaurants, as well as foodservice, grocery, convenience products, and fast moving consumer goods distribution organizations.
Our solutions offer a full portfolio of software applications that automate retail, distribution, and supply chain operations. Retalix solutions simplify processes, optimize assets and drive growth throughout the supply chain process.
Founded in 1982, Retalix has 1,200 employees globally with products in more than 50+ countries. We offer personalized solutions to over 1,000 Food Clients, 40,000 Retail Stores and 800 Supply Chain Locations. Recognized as a leader in enterprise solutions by our customers, employees, partners and shareholders we have been a member of NASDAQ since 1998. Our US Headquarters are located in Plano, TX.
Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location : Aliso Viejo, CA
Purpose – Job Summary:
As a member of the Global Payments development team you will work on automatic and manual testing of the Global Payment applications and their multiple POS and Host interfaces. Be a part in leading the QA processes in the team: writing test plans, gathering information from the Product Managers and developers, developing automation based on the test plans.
- Participate in Release/Iteration planning
- Setting up testing environment as required (according to the tested user stories)
- Collaborates with the Product Managers to define the acceptance test criteria
- Preparing with the Product Managers Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests (if needed)
- Represent the business/Product Managers in the team and advocate for high quality
- Documenting any exploratory testing done in the iteration
- Perform focused regression tests on affected areas (manual and/or automated)
Retalix, an EEO company offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life, Long/Short Term Disability. Employee Assistance Program (EAP), paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
- Bachelors preferred or equivalent years of experience
- At least 3 years of QA experience
- Experience with STP and STD writing and QA methodology
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Basic knowledge in SQL
- Basic knowledge in XML
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
Local Candidates Only
No Agency Phone Calls Please