Quill Quality Assurance Analysts ensure all project initiatives meet Quill standards and user requirements. The main focus is to test project requirements for varying Quill systems and identify potential risk during the life of a project.
- Facilitate the testing of project requirements
- Review issues to ensure that they are being addressed and resolved
- Facilitate issues meetings and encouraging dialog between the entire project team
nsure policies and procedures are being followed; including Payment Card Industry, Sarbanes-Oxley and Security standards
- Complete QA strategy, assessment and facilitate the production Go/No-Go meetings
- Bachelor's Degree
-3 Years relevant expereince in Quality Assurance
- Understanding of project management waterfall methodology and Agile
- Understanding of Payment Card Industry standards
- Experience with medium to large scale environments
- Software Testing experience
- Direct project experience and understand Project Management practices
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with small or large groups
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.
Staples - 2 years ago
There’s a whole lot more to Staples than you probably ever imagined. As the world’s 3rd largest internet retailer and a trusted...