Job function is to ensure product quality through dedicated testing of product changes.
- Apply testing principles to modifications made to software.
- Deep understanding of product functionality and all “hidden” features that impact product quality.
- Hold developers’ quality accountable; take it as a personal mission to hold the software to a high standard.
- Act as gatekeeper for product deployment. Product updates don’t ship until QA certifies the quality.
- Prefer technical degree (MIS/CS)
- Prior testing experience is preferred, but not required.
- Absolute attention to detail is needed.
- Ability to absorb information quickly.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments....