Utilize current UA QA systems, processes, and procedures to ensure business requirements are identified and used to perform adequate testing prior to promoting changes to any production systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job duties may include but are not limited to the following responsibilities:
· Responsible for turning gathered requirements and BPPs (Business Process Procedures) into test cases and automated testing scripts for the purposes of verifying that the change meets client needs.
· Executes manual and automated testing scripts to confirm that code changes performed meet the documented system requirements.
· Based on changes releases, assist with identifying and developing required updates to automated testing scripts.
· Participates in review and coordination performed to help ensure that all changes deployed to production have been subject to the appropriate quality assurance measures (i.e. review of test scenarios, approval of test results, etc.), as part of the change management and systems development methodology.
· Contribute to the coordination of testing efforts and documentation of results in line with the monthly change release schedule or system go-live.
· Conducts and attends test procedure walk-throughs prior to executing testing scenarios and sessions.
· Responsible for accurately documenting and reporting defects/bugs from production releases, this requires serving as a liaison to assigned business units to obtain feedback from the business.
· Effectively monitor defect/bug resolution efforts and track successes.
· Serve as a liaison to assigned business units to perform post mortem analysis directed at collecting and consolidating feedback from the business.
· Responsible for maintaining, researching updates, and supporting testing tools.
· Attends automated testing tool user groups and conferences to stay abreast of current testing tool capabilities and functionalities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma, and 2-3 more years’ experience and\or college degree;
· Familiar with standard Quality Assurance practices, procedures, policies and\ or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
· Good understanding of SAP Modules
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Must have excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills, combined with solid scientific research skills, including experimentation and detailed records management
· Must be self-motivated with good communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to communicate effectively with team members located remotely
· Must be capable of working with minimal supervision in a team environment
· MS Tools (Excel, Outlook, etc.) knowledge
· Some QA background preferred.
· Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
· Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time
· Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
Ability to read and analyze general business periodicals, professional journal or technical procedures. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, averages, percentages.
Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The essential functions of the job are usually performed in an environmentally controlled facility. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
QA Associate - Information Technology - Corporate Headquarters
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. As of...