Responsible for performing assigned audits to determine whether or not the DRS staff is appropriately and accurately identifying claimable damage.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: ( The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The job incumbent will be required to perform other job-related tasks and/or responsibilities requested by the supervisor. Job duties may change based upon the needs of Dimont & Associates.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Completion of weekly DRS QA audits of closed assignments within the specified time period as determined by DRS QA Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Completion of weekly DTA audits within the specified time period determined by DRS QA Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Effectively communicates the results of each audit conducted.
- Performs special targeted audits upon request by DRS QA Supervisor and/or Manager
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned by DRS QA Supervisor and/or Manager
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Previous insurance or insurance adjusting experience.
- Skills: Ability to pay close attention to detail. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical abilities to grasp key points from complicated details. Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Monster - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Dimont & Associates has remained a leader for insurance claims processing for over 16 years. Founded by attorney, Bernie Dimont, we are...