This position assists the Community Services Q.A. Manager and clinic management in auditing all client charts for conformance with billing records and county/state regulations and standards. She/he is also responsible for completing a pre-determined amount of monthly Service Validation calls. Position also acts as a back-up Office Clerk, as assigned, assisting with duplicating, sorting, typing, and computer processing. As assigned, she/he assembles packets for all SVCS sites. Travel between all SVCS sites will be required on a weekly basis, or as needed. She/he is responsible for other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & SPECIALIZED SKILLS (Please visit our website for complete Listing)
- Ability to interact and communicate both verbally and in writing with seriously emotionally disturbed adolescents, other staff, and the public
- Demonstrated experience with computers and 10 key; knowledge of Word; knowledge of Excel, preferred
- Ability to sit for most of the working day, ability to carry boxes of forms, paperwork (up to 20lbs.)
- Will perform audits all submitted packets and tracks new and corrected errors on a Packet Audit report
- Complete Service Validation calls and sharing findings with the QA Manager by submitting the Service Validation report on a monthly basis, and also communicating concerning reports as soon as possible
- Serve as a packet Tracking Assistant (PTA) for one more teams, attending regularly scheduled weekly meetings for assigned team(s), Distributing upcoming due packets, collecting completed packets and forwarding to the appropriate person for processing, etc.
- Maintain and stock current forms at all sites.
- Assemble and deliver all documentation packets to all sites, and ensure that supply at each site is sufficient.
- Assist with other QA reports, data collection, auditing, review as assigned.
- BA/S Degree Preferred in child counseling, development or psychology, social services or vocational counseling or related social science field.
- Two (2) years general office experience required; experience with auditing preferred
- Valid California DL and Ability to drive to and from agency sites in personal vehicle as needed
As a condition of employment, applicants will be required to pass a criminal background check, drug screen and TB test.
Submit your resume to Wendy Uribe, Employment Specialist
(e) firstname.lastname@example.org / (f) 310-221-6351
Visit our website for additional career opportunities: www.StarsInc.com
Proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers & DMH Contract Providers
SocialService.com - 11 months ago