Are you ready for the challenge of ensuring top-notch quality for the latest retail dispensing devices? Do you enjoy working on complex multi-layered systems? Are you the best troubleshooter out there? Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and work on a wide variety of QA tasks such as writing automated and manual tests, setting up test hardware, executing tests, reporting results, and tracking down elusive anomalies? If so, we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our Bellevue, WA QA team testing the software on the amazing Coca-Cola Freestyle dispenser! We run a wide variety of tests on every release of the software, from Build Verification Tests, "smoke" tests, functional tests, integration tests, and long-term stability tests. We need someone who can create new and maintain existing automated tests, as well as run manual tests for scenarios that can't be automated. You need to be able to move seamlessly between the wildly diverse domains of application software, embedded Operating Systems, firmware, networks, databases, drivers, mechatronics, plumbing, and more. But above all, you must have a "Quality mindset" - wanting the best product possible to be released into the wild.
- 3 years’ testing experience
- Candidate should enjoy QA testing and verifying project deliverable or products
- Must have knowledge of embedded operating systems, either as a result of schooling or experience.
- Some experience in software testing and UI automation test cases development
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well within a team environment
- Basic knowledge of Embedded Systems such as Windows CE/Mobile, Android, etc a plus.
- Some experience in embedded system testing, Windows Mobile/Android testing a plus
- Some experience in C/C++ or C# or Java programming or strong willingness to learn one of those programming languages
- Detail-oriented, can-do attitude, and team player
- Minimum trouble-shooting skills
BSQUARE - 11 months ago