There’s an optimism that exists within CareWorks Technologies, and it’s infused in virtually everything we do on a day-to-day basis. We enjoy what we do because we have confidence that our people, our way of doing things and the technology that we use and create will result in breakthrough solutions for our customers. We’re not afraid of challenges and, in fact, we welcome them. We want to succeed because that makes you succeed.
We approach everything we do with an enthusiasm and a level of energy that can only be achieved through total involvement. We’re your partners, and we have a vested interest in you and your organization.
You’re not going to find another company like us, and that’s just the way we like it. Being different is great for us. And it’s even better for you.
CareWorks Technologies is currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer for a long term project opportunity in Cleveland, OH!!!
Required Skills [ Selenium, Maven, Ant, or Hudson, Automation Scripts, Java or Ruby, Managing Automation Test Data, Testing Web Services, Cross Browser Testing, Structured System Testing ]
The QA Automation Engineer experience and responsibilities are as follows:
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
- Designing automation framework
- 2+ years in Selenium
- At least one continuous integration tool like Maven, Ant, or Hudson
- 4+ years in writing automation scripts
- 4+ years in Java or Ruby
- 2+ years in managing automation test data
- 2 + years in testing web services
- 2 + years in cross browser testing ( IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Ability to create automation solution with minimum guidance
- Demonstrated ability to learn new applications and technologies quickly and independently
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle/methodologies and quality processes
- 2+ years of demonstrated structured system testing experience with muti-tiered and/or mainframe applications
- Exceptional analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in automating all aspects of testing through a variety of tools
- Technical ability to isolate issues in the software and determine root cause
- Proven ability to take initiative and work constructively in a team environment, influencing other teams across a diverse organization
- Ability to mentor junior QA staff
CareWorks Technologies - 2 years ago