InfoStretch ( www.infostretch.com ) is a leading mobile application lifecycle management company with a focus on development, testing, sustenance and monitoring. We have been providing expert mobile solutions and services since 2004 to various enterprises to help them mobilize, monetize and thrive. Our focus is to provide domain specific, end-to-end packaged mobile solutions in retail, travel, banking, digital entertainment and media.
The ideal candidate must have 1 to 2 years of test automation experience either with commercial tools or open source tools (preferably both) . You have to be comfortable as a consultant, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Desired SQA / testing experience
* Strong desire to learn or existing Test automation experience with one of the following QTP, Selenium, SilkTest, LoadRunner, custom test tool, JUnit.
* Desired experience in Mobiule Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
* Strong in any scripting language.
* Programming knowledge with Java programming language is required
* Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
* Knowledge of Perl and Unix Shell Scripting is desirable
* Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
* Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
* Strong communication and problem solving skills desired
* Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
* Outstanding written and oral communication Skills
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
* Leadership skills
* Experience working with off shore teams
* Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind , capable of breaking robust software
* Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
* Desire to grow and make a management career in QA
* Inquisitive and ambitious
* Project management experience
* Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
* Define test cases based on the project requirements
* Use InfoStretch Automation Foundation to develop automated data/keyword driven test cases using different tools
* Develop various utilities required to implement automation using Perl, Java or Shell scripts
* Guide team members and help them with technical/QA related issues.
* Be a mentor to new automation engineers, conduct trainings and train them
An excellent salary and bonus package is just the start with an InfoStretch career. We also provide medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement are standard here. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you’ve got a career that continually rewards your effort. There’s nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day.
This is a direct hire fulltime position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send acurrent word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
InfoStretch is a leader in Mobile Application Development, Testing and Certification Services. InfoStretch also specializes in Enterprise...