Interthinx, and all associated offices of NIA Consulting, is a leading national provider of comprehensive risk mitigation solutions focusing on mortgage fraud, collateral risk and valuation, regulatory compliance, forensic loan audit services, loss mitigation, and loss forecasting. The Interthinx focus is on helping clients reduce risk, increase operational efficiencies, satisfy regulator demands, manage data verification, remain compliant and mitigate loan buybacks. We are a profitable, upbeat and passionate company built on honesty, integrity and individual respect in all matters involving customers, partners and employees! Come join the Interthinx team!
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Develop scalable, maintainable automated testing scenarios that support loosely coupled enterprise components and foster reuse of software.
- Assist in software anomaly creation and reproduction and evaluating responses from engineering on reported issues.
- Estimate and track effort required to implement work.
- Participate in identifying and prototyping with emerging technologies.
- Work with business analysts to map business requirements into technical solutions.
- Work with software engineers to define tests that ensure high quality software.
- Experience developing applications using C#, VB.NET or Java with utilization of XML
- Experience with SQL databases, particularly MS SQL. Experience with NoSQL a plus.
- Exposure to commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) or open source QA tools (Selenium, LoadRunner, QuickTestPro, Rational Functional Tester (RFT),soapUI).
- Understanding of object-, component- and service-oriented design principles.
- Understanding of REST, and SOAP architectural styles.
- Familiarity with iterative approaches to software development such as agile or lean development.
- Experience with analytical applications is a plus.
- Experience with RIAs, virtual environments, shell scripting is a plus.
- Experience in financial services is a plus.
- Ability to perform against tight deadlines and multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work effectively in groups of varying technical expertise.
- Strong self-motivation balanced with a desire to achieve team goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
Interthinx, and all associated offices of NIA Consulting, is an equal opportunity employer.
Interthinx - 11 months ago
All insurance coverage is based upon calculated risk -- but who's doing the calculating? Insurance Services is one source for such...