Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000 ® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, services, distribution, and the public sector.
Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,700 people worldwide. Kronos is an equal opportunity employer.
- Develop software and hardware automated testing strategies and develop individual tests. Tests will exercise hardware and software components, including but not limited to memory, OS and JVM based applications. The goal is to create an enviroment to simulate, collect and verify protocol interactions between modules.
- Lead the design and development of extensible automation suite of tools allowing a flexible approach to testing software interfaces and hardware.
- Lead both the architecture and implementation of testing platforms.
- Define and execute on automated test strategy internally and externally.
8 years experience in Software Testing/Quality Assurance with strong background in building comprehensive automated test suite and delivering high quality products. Experience in relational databases, automation development & tools. Exposure to software architectures & supported platforms (UNIX, Linux, embedded systems).
Key Technical Requirements:
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Hardware tool development & electromechanical interfaces
- Networking knowledge (clusters, wifi, routers, switches)
- Software development (C, C++, JAVA)
- OS kernel/driver knowledge
- System development processes tools and methodologies
- Design & development of automation frameworks
- Software n-tier platforms
- Installation and configuration of test environments
- page object design pattern
- OO concepts of separation of specification from implementation
- experience with executing external applications using CLI
- experience parsing XML or external files
- experience with multi-threading is a plus.
- general OS understanding
- ability to troubleshoot log files
- ability to install and troubleshoot servers such as Tomcat, Nginx, MongoDB, rabbitMQ is a plus
- Ability to write SQL queries in MSSQL and Oracle including JOIN statements.
- Abiliity to back-up and restore databases.
- ability to write simplified tests that facilitate maintainability, reproducibility, and are easy to troubleshoot.
- include data driven concepts via XML or Excel
- include jogging ease troubleshooting efforts
Kronos Incorporated - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Kronos knows time is money for its customers. The company makes and implements workforce management software particularly for organizations...