Millennium Laboratories is the leading research-based clinical diagnostic company dedicated to improving the lives of people suffering from pain and/or addiction. We provide healthcare professionals with the medication monitoring and drug detection services, clinical tools, scientific data and education helping to personalize treatment plans to improve clinical outcomes and patient safety.
We provide customized drug testing services for healthcare professionals to help them to mitigate the abuse and misuse of prescription drugs. In addition to our urine and oral fluid drug tests, we also offer a saliva-based Pharmacogenetic Test to detect genetic variations in enzymes associated with the metabolism of medications commonly prescribed to patients suffering from debilitating chronic pain and pain related-effects.
We are a growing and continually looking for exceptional, talented people to join our family. Each one of our employees possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to improve the lives of those suffering from pain and addiction. To maintain our leadership, we need driven and creative individuals.
We welcome your inspiration, insight, expertise, and passion to bring new hope for people suffering from pain and/or addiction.
Due to our continued success, we are looking to add additional talent to our IT department and have a great opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer to be responsible for creating and executing test plans and test cases for a brand new, state of the art, custom developed system. Responsible for defining clear automation specifications and descriptions of functionality from a user perspective for assigned project. Also responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing application defects. Write test cases based on requirements and functional specifications.
The following are intended to be examples of the accountabilities for which the person in this position is responsible. This position is not intended to be complete or all-inclusive and does not preclude management from assigning other or related functions for which the individual has demonstrated competency through performance.
- Create and run automated scripts using Selenium
- Performs system integration, functional, regression, and user interface testing on modifications and enhancements prior to production releases
- Execution of test plan, continually analyzing test efforts for completeness
- Update the Project team on the current status of modifications and enhancements being tested
- Creates and facilitates user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Creates, modifies, and validates test cases based on requirements and functional specification
- Determines test strategy for build or patch.
- Prior experience in a software design and/or testing environment is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, to include Word, Excel and Microsoft Project
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Analyze requirement and design specifications
- Write/Reviews test plans and test cases for content, coverage, and adherence to department standards
- Monitor problem log status reports
- Isolate, recreate, and report bugs, verify fixes
- Contribute to feature planning and development
- Evaluate projects under test for interdependencies and conflicts
- UI automation tool experience such as Selenium required
- 3+ years of automated testing experience.
- Hands on experience working with Selenium
- Experience designing automation-testing framework
- Experience with open-source tools
- Experience working on highly available data driven websites
- Software development lifecycle experience
Millennium Laboratories, Inc - 30+ days ago