About the Company:
Blount Fine Foods is a private, family owned company that has been in the food business since 1880. Our product Line includes refrigerated and frozen gourmet soups, side dishes and entrees for food service and retail. The Company, headquartered in Fall River, MA, is the largest producer of clam chowder in New England and the largest manufacturer of Lobster bisque in the country.
The Quality Assurance Compliance Coordinator is the primary liaison for Quality Assurance to all customers/consumers; directly handling and coordinating all aspects of customer compliance.
Daily/Position Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Monitors and trends all customer/consumer complaints; orchestrates corrective actions/root cause analysis and communication with necessary internal departments. Conducts necessary trend analysis.
- Final review on all customer surveys or finished product specification forms; required to communicate and obtain necessary/required information from R&D, QA and/or QC as needed.
- Develop, update and maintain all finished product specifications and any online customer databases as required.
- Routinely conducts labeling audits ensuring accuracy of all labeling for regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining Organic program through supplier, material and formulation documentation.
- Provides administrative support to Technical Committee.
Candidate will be detailed oriented with ab o v e a v e r age organizational skills.
Self-mot i v ated, confident, energetic and possess the ability to w ork in a
fast-paced, d ynamic team e n vironment. Strong oral and written communication as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft office suite and access. Previous experience with labeling and nutritional laws are a plus.
Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university’ or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Travel between locations is required, therefore, candidate must have the ability to operate a vehicle and must be able to meet liability requirements outlined in Blount’s Fleet Safety policy.
Medical, dental and vision benefits
401k with Company match and Profit Sharing Plan
Paid time off including vacation, personal time and holidays
Education Assistance Program
Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
Discounts on Blount products at Company retail locations