Southwest Metro, MN
6 Month Contract
- Responsible to create, execute, and maintain test automation scripts using QuickTestPro (QTP).
- Perform functional and Regression test automation and execution of processes in a web, SAP, and .NET environment
- Define, execute and review manual/automated tests using Quality Center following QA best practices.
- Provide training, mentoring, and support to project/process teams and stakeholders in the execution and maintenance of automated test scripts.
1. Undergraduate college degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Systems and/or equivalent combination of applicable experience and education.
2. Five or more years of work experience developing automation frameworks, programming, test planning, design, execution and reporting.
3. Proficiency in Quick Test Professional, performing descriptive programming for test automation using Quality Center and Load Runner.
4. Expert level knowledge and experience with different automation frameworks / models (i.e. data driven, module, keyword driven, etc.).
6. Working knowledge and experience with database technologies, as well as the ability to create and run database queries.
7. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders, partners and peers.
8. Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines.
9. Thorough understanding of the Software Quality Assurance Life Cycle with strong QA process skills.
Horizontal Integration Inc. - 18 months ago