Job Title: QA Data Analyst
Job Location: San Diego, CA 92121
Job Description: Brooksource in San Diego, CA is seeking a QA Data Analyst for a Fortune 100 client in the Healthcare Industry! As a Sr. QA data analyst you will be responsible for design and development of test cases and scripts to validate the integrity of data from various sources of data format. This candidate should have experience testing big data sets in RDBMS, preferably Oracle. This candidate should also have strong SQL skills and some exposure with ETL. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute complex SQL queries to validate actual vs. expected results (e.g. inner/outer joins).
- Collaborate and work closely with developers to effectively analyse and suggest improvement in the design of schema and SQL to enhance data load and data aggregations of processing time.
- Testing of complex algorithms or aggregations of claim medical data sets.
- Data analysis and validation from various sources and formats.
- Performs validations in new or updated data to ensure the correctness of data flowing through each stage of the product data processing cycle.
- Using SQL to identify the root cause of the data problem for efficient investigation.
- Ability to identify trend and deficiencies in data sets to enhance the test coverage.
· 5-8 years of experience in a data analyst role. Focusing mainly on data validation or warehouse testing
• Experience with testing of data integration, data transformation.
• Strong experience with RDBMS SQL and relational database is a must (Oracle is preferred).
• UNIX/LINUX experience is a must.
• Strong experience in the use of UNIX command line tools, editors, and shell scripting.
• Experience with analytics report testing (Dashboard, score-card, trend).
• Good understanding of SDLC and QA concept (e.g. Functional, Integration, Systems, Regression testing) and agile development methodologies.
• Excellent analytical skills and creativity in proposing multiple options/solutions to requirement/specification/technical design.
• Experience in working with customers to understand customer requirement and covert this into test plan/test case development.
As with any position with Brooksource, we value our employees and go above and beyond to cater to their needs. With this position you will be part of a team and environment that received 100% positive feedback from over 60 employees with this client last year. We look forward to speaking with you regarding this intriguing career move!
Brooksource consistently provides quality resources at reasonable rates. They have worked to understand our business and quickly fill any...