An outstanding opportunity has opened for a QA Director/Manager to join a well-respected, long-term health care provider offering a highly competitive compensation and extensive benefits package ( including an outstanding 401k plan, tuition and license reimbursement , and more).
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Responsible for evaluating, introducing, implementing, supporting and coordinating with Administration the overall QA function in/for the facilities in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations, in order to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Develop, maintain, and periodically update written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day tasks of the QA function.
- Develop and maintain a reference library of written material and reports, that will assist the QA department in meeting the care quality and objectives of the facility.
- Introduce, develop, maintain, and periodically update the QA Procedures Manual and objectives and philosophies.
- Assure and facilitate a QA organization structure within each facility, which meets the needs of the resident population. Helps identify the facility’s issues and guides the indicated discipline in the GA process/resolution.
- Ensures that quality indicators are monitored on an on-going basis. Oversees all IDT QA’s and ensures all issues are addressed and resolved.
- Works with MDS to make sure MDS 2.0s are correctly coded.
- Schedules and conducts monthly QA meetings. Develops and follows through on quality initiatives.
- Ensures original 24 hour reports are filed and sent to storage on an annual basis. Files quality improvement plans and makes sure they are thoroughly completed.
- Develop and implement programs to improve quality.
Active RN or CRNP License
DO NOT APPLY unless you have a minimum of 2 years of QA management experience in a health care setting
BSN is preferred
Experience in long-term care is also a plus
If interested and QUALIFIED , please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: certified registered nurse practitioner, quality assurance, qa, m inimum data set, mds, long term care, nursing home, nursing facility, medical facility, health care facility, healthcare, director, supervisor, registered nurse, treatment, washington d.c.
Etech Hi Inc. - 12 months ago