About the Job
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Quality Assurance Director with expertise in media production and/or performance applications to lead and grow our Quality Assurance team. Qualified applicants should have in-depth knowledge of Agile development and test methodologies; demonstrable experience leading and building a team of QA engineers and testers; experience working with a team building desktop software applications focused on media production; and a passion for music and audio technology. The ideal candidate would have prior experience in the audio/music technology space and be familiar with trends in audio software.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing and growing our current team of QA testers and engineers
• Evolving all aspects of our QA process to improve our operational efficiencies and test capabilities, while retaining the high level of quality already evident in our current line of products
• Working closely with product development and program management teams to bring our test methodology into alignment with industry best practices
• 4 or more years of QA Management experience
• Experience growing and managing a quality assurance department
• Demonstrable success as a mentor, coach and collaborator
• Experience with Agile software development using Scrum
• Experience developing cross-platform desktop software
• Experience with the use of test automation in software development
• Working knowledge of basic concepts in digital audio
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• BS Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Experience using and/or developing audio performance and production software or hardware
• Experience with mobile application development
• Experience with web technology and cloud service QA requirements and process
This opportunity is a full-time position located based in our Cambridge, MA office location.
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a rapidly growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.