• Web/Mobile application testing - Test Plan design, test cases, leveraging automation, risk management, and deployment planning.
• Demonstrates expertise in planning, execution, scheduling, and reporting of tests.
• Assist in building, maintaining, and extending regression and automation test suites. (Selenium or other similar technologies)
• Work with development teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Exposure to testing REST based services testing.
• Validation of third party data using manual and automated approaches.
• Respond to dynamic situations while maintaining adherence to best practices.
• Recommend solutions to technical issues, participate in architecting solutions.
• Demonstrates leadership skills working with different team members and groups to help improve communication and overall product quality.
• Drive continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness.
• Identifies and communicates issues/risks applying technical and root cause analysis skills.
• Collect and analyze performance data such as cpu, memory, server load from webservers, application, and DB servers.
• This position requires healthy doses of initiative and the ability to remain flexible and responsive in a very dynamic environment.
• 4+ years testing web, web services (API) and mobile applications.
• 6+ years in software QA.
• Expertise in creating test plans, test cases, and test strategies.
• Demonstrated use of firebug , developer tools and other web debugging tools.
• Expertise in testing high traffic web sites or web based applications.
• Experience testing with multiple browser types, mobile devices, tablet devices.
• Experience with any merchant services, credit transactions testing. (CashBox experience preferred)
• Strong understanding of Web, Video contents, Video players, TV connected devices, CMS and Enterprise network protocols.
• Strong experience with debugging and isolating defects.
• Must have solid basic SQL skills.
• Proficiency in Unix/Linux environment.
• Knowledge of web servers and caching principles.
• Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
• Exposure to Akamai and Content management systems preferred.
Prosum Technology Services - 30+ days ago