Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and Amazon.com. As the Quality Engineer (Mid level), you will be responsible to verify quality acceptance of web-based and Android applications across multi-platform environments.
- Verify quality acceptance of web-based and Android applications across multi-platform environments.
- Apply QA principles and methodology to develop test cases and detail test scenarios and oversee their execution, tracking, and automation.
- Perform functional and regression testing to manually and visually check application and site quality.
- Set up testing environments with re-usable test cases.
- Work with our development team as needed to resolve problems.
- Participate in daily and weekly status meetings.
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution and reporting is effective and efficient.
- Review and help improve product documentation.
- Work closely with QA peers and our development team as needed to resolve issues and reproduce bugs.
- Provide training and mentorship for internal QA and assisting company staff.
- Work with QA manager and development team to create test cases and checklists, ensuring that these are kept current as the service continues to develop.
- Assist in managing the QA process.
- 3+ years of directly related experience in QA and software testing, must have web experience.
- Passion for testing and the ability to work independently on diverse problems.
- Ability to write, maintain, and verify test cases. Develop test matrixes, identify test data and use case requirements.
- Experience in testing methodologies and test plan development, test case design, and test execution practices.
- Experience in writing automated test cases using industry tools such as Selenium and Python.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Experience with Bug Tracking Tool (eg Jira)