Do you thrive on seeking out defects in embedded software products? Bsquare is looking for a QA Tester to join our test team for the coolest beverage dispensing machine out there.
The QA Tester will be responsible for writing and executing manual tests, setting up test environments for manual and automated tests, entering defects into a database, reporting on the state of software releases, and representing Bsquare to the customer. Join Bsquare and have the chance to tackle some of the toughest technical problems alongside the brightest and most innovative talent in the embedded industry. Work with an amazing team on cutting edge projects, like the most advanced soda fountain ever, the Freestyle Dispenser.
Bsquare, a global leader in embedded solutions, applies experience and expertise on leading platforms to create new connections with customers, new business models and new ways of working and communicating. Bsquare partners across ecosystems, forging a unique combination of world-class professional services with essential hardware, software and licensing resources to enable smart-connected devices that are reliable and valuable to end-users, and successful for our customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- QA mindset – strive for quality, likes to identify and resolve issues
- Strong problem solving skills – track down the real reason for an issue
- Able to handle complex problems with multiple inputs
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong customer service skills - able to represent Bsquare in a customer facing role
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Focused and efficient
BSQUARE - 13 months ago