Do you like experimenting with C# code? Do you delight in trying to break products and looking to gain experience with a mobile device test automation tool? Bsquare is seeking a self-driven, motivated QA intern to work part-time to help increase the quality and automation coverage for the TestQuest product line. You will work closely with QA engineers and developers to help automate and release features with high quality.
Bsquare, a global leader in embedded solutions, applies experience and expertise on leading platforms to create new connections with customers, new business models and new ways of working and communicating. Bsquare partners across ecosystems, forging a unique combination of world-class professional services with essential hardware, software and licensing resources to enable smart-connected devices that are reliable and valuable to end-users, and successful for our customers.
- Currently in a Bachelors degree program in Computer Science, IS or related major
- Understanding of data structures and programming fundamentals
- Demonstrated knowledge in: C#, Visual Studio, Mobile or Embedded
- Strong motivation and attention to details.
- Ability to work within team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with Visual Studio Tools is a plus
BSQUARE - 16 months ago