As the QA Engineer, you will work with the QA team to develop and execute test plans based on product requirements and functional designs to ensure that requirements are met. We need a creative QA individual who has experience putting together detailed test plans for complex software solutions. You will work closely with developers throughout the agile development lifecycle.
- Develop/execute test cases/ test matrices based on functional requirements and user interface.
- Investigate and reproduce problems reported from the field.
- Accurately record, in detail, monitor test results and participate in bug triage meetings.
- Collaborate with programmers/PM’s to ensure a quality software application
- 3-5 years’ experience with web application testing (Microsoft preferred)
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- An understanding of SDLC processes and QA lifecycle and methodologies
- Experience with test case management systems such as TestLink or QC and bug tracking systems such as JIRA/TestTrack
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience testing Microsoft web-based software products using agile development methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience testing against cross-browsers
- Ability to troubleshoot software defects and identify root cause
- Knowledge of .NET/C# a strong plus
- Team player, detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies that will enhance job performance
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Microsoft or Java certification a plus
AtHoc, Inc. - 8 months ago
The AtHoc partner program focuses on marketing and reselling notifications solutions for emergency notifications, force...