As QA Engineer at Break Media, you will be working on the cusp of the latest high traffic, high tech websites for our 120M+ monthly unique visitors. Break Media is a wildly successful Internet publisher – we’re a top five video destination and we’re building some of the most advanced sites on the web today.
The Break.com development team provides a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic workplace. We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join our Quality Assurance team. You will work closely with various team members in the Product and Engineering departments to provide testing and quality assurance support for all of our web development projects.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with engineers in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any bugs, errors, configuration issues, and cross-browser interoperability flaws.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to team members and management.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
- 3+ years of Web development and Internet technology experience
- 3+ years of full software development lifecycle experience
- Expertise with implementing and maintaining test automation for web to ensure consistent quality in team deliverables. Selenium experience preferred.
- Experience w/ one or more of the following tools: Firebug, Fiddler, Charles
- Knowledge and experience with source control systems such as SVN and GIT
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility testing including mobile browser testing
- Experience with web optimization and performance debugging
- Experience with testing of mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms. Familiarity with first party submission process preferred
- Experience benchmarking hardware and performance on a suite of mobile devices (ex. profiling memory on Android & iOS devices)
- Experience with UI/UX compatibility test coverage for a variety mobile devices
- Be part of a fast paced team and coordinate work in an Agile development workflow with the ability to communicate project and testing status to internal and external teams in a timely fashion
- Good multitasking skills with the ability to coordinate work between varying departments running under different processes
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of any of the following a huge plus: Open Source languages or .NET
Break Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Break Media - 30+ days ago
Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment
- 4 days ago
Sr. QA Engineer, Automation
Los Angeles, CA
- 20 hours ago
- 1 hour ago