COMPANY PROFILE :
· Our client has more than 40 years of experience and the world’s largest installed base of thermal dispersion instruments , founded in 1964 in Canoga Park, California area. The corporate and manufacturing facility is in San Marcos, California.
· They have an increasing international customer base, which lead to their European Sales and Service Center in the Netherlands.
· Our client is registered as an ISO 9001 and AS 9100 certified manufacturer .
· Family owned company that values their employees’ input (resulting in extremely low turnover).
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance available on first day of the month following 30 days of full time employment.
· 401K Company matching, 4/10 work weeks.
· Company offers a very clean and quiet climate controlled facility for maximum productivity.
· Relief effort assistance, charitable, matching, blood drive, scholarship programs, local team sponsorships.
· Company Wide Events.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· Collaborate with engineering and production staff to resolve issues and develop improvements.
· Develop, modify, apply and maintain receiving, in-process and final product quality.
· Conduct Internal ISO 9001 audits and work with our ISO registrars to ensure compliance of ISO 9001.
· Devise and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating products for conformance to requirements.
· Perform nonconforming product analysis and disposition.
· Ensure non-conformances are documented and closed out per ISO 9001 processes.
· Maintain SPC data for each department, as well as, train staff to maintain SPC data.
· Maintain contractual requirements for material control and record management.
· Develop and maintain quality metrics, analyze product and process quality data.
· Visually inspect welding.
· Dedicate efforts to the reduction, elimination and prevention of quality deficiencies while meeting customer requirements.
COMMUNITY: San Diego, Ca
· San Diego is a major city in California, located on the coast of the Pacific Ocean in Southern California.
· San Diego is the birthplace of California and is known for its mild year-round climate, natural deep-water harbor, extensive beaches, long association with the U.S. Navy, and recent emergence as a healthcare and biotechnology development center.
· San Diego was ranked as the 20th safest city in America in 2013 by Business Insider. According to Forbes magazine, San Diego was the ninth-safest city in the top 10 list of safest cities in the U.S. in 2010.
· There are many sites to visit in San Diego such as the San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, and Legoland.
BACKGROUND PROFILE :
· Minimum 3 years manufacturing and/or medical inspection environment.
· College or equivalent work experience.
· Must be able to teach and operate standard inspection devices and/or elementary testing equipment.
· Knowledge on use of calipers, height gauges, radius gauges, dials, blue prints and ISO processes.
· Computer Literate: Excel, Sytline, Outlook
· Weld inspection certification.
· Understanding of BOM items, planning Techniques.
· Working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T and NDT techniques).
· Understanding of SPC, Kaizen and lean manufacturing practices including 5S, continuous improvement practices and Kanban.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible.