Location: Chicago area
Duration: 6+ months
Clearance: DoD Secret Security Clearance - active or recently active
Excellent QA opportunity for Government client in the Chicago area. Must have experience developing test plans in Oracle and Java settings. Primary tasks include:
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
Information Gateways - 6 months ago