QA Engineer - are you a thrill seeker? like tough problems and interesting people? do you like to spot other peoples screw ups and make sure the user is delighted at every turn? maybe you'd like to find out more about this QA Engineer position. let us know!
* Devise the strategy for manual testing, coordinate with QA automation engineers, and drive the QA process for each deployment
* Manually test new features and write selenium tests in coordination with QA Automation Engineers
* Write and maintain test plans and cases, test automation scripts, and QA tools
* Triage bugs and work with engineering, operations, and client services to debug live production issues
Skills and Qualities
* Strong background in manual and automated testing of enterprise web applications
* Excel at QA/Testing in an agile continuous deployment environment
* Able to clearly articulate why a bug should or should not be fixed to Sr. Engineers and eager Client Services representatives
* Skilled at using tools like Firebug and Selenium to isolate bugs
* Comfortable explaining your work and are able to provide others with valuable feedback
* Passionate about enhancing the software you test to make testing and troubleshooting more efficient
* Desire to work in an environment where you are expected to make a significant and visible contribution
* Prioritize initiatives with a focus on meeting company goals and contributing to a team effort
Krux Digital - 10 months ago
Krux delivers cloud-based consumer data solutions through a combination of Big Data and proprietary algorithms.
We make web pages faster...