- Interpersonal skills enabling a customer satisfaction demeanor
- General knowledge of Non-Conformance processing
- General knowledge of the Production environment (QA and/or Production) Desired skills - 2 years hands on experience as a program or hardware Quality Engineer
- Experience with AS9100 and QA command media
- Experience as an auditor
- SAP/ERP/QNote/MWI experience
- Secret or higher clearance, or the ability to obtain same
- Ability to obtain MRB certification
- Teaching/training skills or experience
- Occasional travel Specific Job Description This position will perform Material Review for internal and supplier defects; develop and assess quality metrics; and participate in supplier audits and Failure Review Boards. This position will also be involved in issue resolution, solution development and process improvement. Will require a general knowledge of Quality Assurance and Production processes, and the ability to interact with DCMA and internal customers to understand issues and generate solutions. Position will work with processes, command media and metrics. Position is located in Huntsville, Alabama. Standard Job Description Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product. Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place. Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment. Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications. Audits quality systems for deficiency identification and correction. Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements. May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality. May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality engineering methodologies. Security Clearance Secret Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree. Considered experienced, but still a learner. LMCareers Business Unit ESS4400 SPACE SYSTEMS COMPANY Business Area Space Systems Company Program THAAD Department 8073H: Program QE - HSV Job Class QA/Test and Inspection Job Category Experienced Professional City Huntsville State Alabama Relocation Available Negotiable Work Schedule 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Req Type Full-Time Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 23 months ago
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...