Mercent is seeking a QA Engineer with experience in C# and SQL as a member of the Product Development team. The ideal candidate will have e-commerce experience with C# and SQL knowledge to develop test plans, test data and test tools to ensure proper test coverage.
• C#/SQL coding
• Provide input on design and usability to development team
• Manual Testing
• Automated Testing
• Create and maintain test cases/scripts and test plans for assigned components
• Generate detailed defect reports
• Participate in functional and design spec reviews
• 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience as a QA/SDET or equivalent role
• Experience developing and executing test cases and test plans
• Experience with test responsibilities for a product through all phases of the software development life cycle
• Performance testing and/or test automation experience
• Experience with online retail and e-commerce systems preferred
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Results-driven, process-oriented, self-starter that can successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously
Prospective candidates should highlight the following aspects of their technical experience:
• Experience executing automated test cases from functional specifications
• Exposure to Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
• Exposure to Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, the .NET Framework, and either C# or VB.NET. Should be able to debug code
• Knowledge of XML technologies such as XSD, XSL(T), and interoperability with relational databases
• Experience testing client-server applications and Web-based UIs
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
Apply: To apply, send us a resume and cover letter.
Since 2003, Mercent has been helping retailers take full advantage of online cart-based consumer marketplaces like Amazon.com, SHOP.COM, and...