- 1-3 years black box QA experience in distributed web-based SaaS environments.
- Understanding of the HTTP request/response lifecycle, ajax and debugging using browser tools like Firebug and Chrome inspector
- Experience testing and validating browser differences (like those between IE and Webkit browsers)
- Experience testing SOAP-based webservices using tools like SOAPUI
- Strong SQL skills. Good understanding of complex SQL queries.
- Functionality, Regression and Ad-hoc testing experience and debugging skills.
- Test case creation and execution
- Knowledge of real-life QA processes, standards and procedures as well as various Software Development Life Cycles.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Bug Tracking tools experience. Understanding of the complete bug life-cycle.
- Solid analytical, problem solving skills as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to estimate effort for tasks; communicate and manage adjustments as well as able to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong user interface, backend, analytical ability with functional requirements testing skills.
- Comfortable and has experience testing without functional requirements and short release cycles.
- Experience closely interfacing with product/business and or development teams
- Independent and can work with minimum supervision
- Experience in conducting requirements and gap analysis
- Experience working in a dynamic environment
- Experience with complex reporting applications
- Experience in Bug Tracking Tools like JIRA, BUGZILLA or TRAC
- Experience with VersionOne and Project and Portfolio Management Center (PPM)
- Knowledgeable in subversion
- Server & application log analysis
The KAR group of companies provides everything wholesale-used car sellers and buyers might need, from salvage and used-car auctions to a...