Builds and maintains testing artifacts, executes testing, documents defects and QA processes. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Skill and Experience Requirements
- Creates QA documentation including but not limited to Test Strategies and Test Plans, Test Cases, and scripts. Manage life cycle of Test Strategy Document.
- Executes Test Plans for each iteration, creates reports on testing status, finds and reports defects in product.
- Determines tasks and estimates effort required for completing tasks.
- Monitors site for special conditions, interrogates database for needed data, prepares test environments, troubleshoot issues with test environments.
- Monitors project progress from QA point of view, including remaining QA effort compared to schedule,
- Tracks daily work activities according to departmental procedure.
- Run automation tests that are available as needed.
- Provide opinions and suggestions to improve QA processes and procedures..
- Consistently provides opinions and suggestions to improve QA processes and procedures.
- Assist with training of operations folks.
- Mentor new employees and share knowledge with team and IT group.
Compensation and Benefits:
Pro Teck offers attractive compensation plans along with a comprehensive benefits offering including: Medical, Dental, Life, PTO, 401(k), Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts in a casual work environment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Associates/Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Note: The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please.
Pro Teck - 16 months ago