GET EMPOWERED BY SDG:
We are seeking a â€˜QA Engineer â€™ to be a part of our team of quality assurance experts; the ideal candidate is a passionate and hardworking professional who can work collaboratively with our team and lead the inception of QA best practices. Ample experience on software quality assurance and outstanding communication skills are highly valued attributes and as a bonus, this role will also provide the opportunity for you to develop your skills in cutting-edge technology platforms around Enterprise Business platforms.
- Create QA plan; Include complex electronics assurance
- Review subsystem requirements for proper decomposition from system requirements
- Review design to verify requirements implemented, good engineering design practices followed
- Assess implementation against the requirements and design
- Ensure development and supporting processes are in place and followed
- Review choice of parts; Provide guidance on preferred parts
- Ensure electronics are assembled/manufactured to acceptable standards
- Perform or witness testing at various system and subsystem levels
- Ensure all requirements are adequately verified.
Good to have:
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience on Quality Assurance and Enterprise Validation
- Worked or knowledge of Agile Methodology.
- Hands on Quality Center/ALM, QTP, Loadrunner, Selenium.
- Omniture value testing.
- Video player Testing, Video player control testing.
- Mobile Testing knowledge/ hands-on
- Hands on Fire Bug, http watch, Http fox, Charles, Omni bug, Firebug, Fiddler, Digital pulse, Com Score
- SOAP and Web services testing.
- Experience in media Ad Server platforms
Education Requirements: Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field.
- At least 2 years of hands on Test Management experience using tools like Quality Center
- At least 2 years of hands on experience of Automated Testing using QTP or Performance Testing using Load Runner.
SDG Corporation - 5 months ago