Company Overview: Thismoment delivers a cloud-based enterprise platform for digital experience marketing, called the Distributed Engagement Channel (DEC). In active deployment by hundreds of Fortune 500 brands, DEC is used to create, distribute and measure dynamic brand experiences across multiple sites and devices at global scale. Deployed in more than 43 countries and 60 languages, DEC powers hundreds of brand experiences and channels spanning Facebook, YouTube, Web, tablet, mobile, and digital outdoor for many of the world's biggest brands. To learn more, please visit www.thismoment.com .
Location: San Francisco
Thismoment is seeking a QA engineer to test Thismoments web apps and software platform. The position requires meticulous attention to detail, superb organizational and analytical skills, and a passion for testing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scope projects, make estimates, distill test requirements, create and execute test cases
- Blackbox test web apps and software platform on desktop and mobile devices
- Write bugs, update tests, conduct functional and regression testing
Experience and Skills:
- Keep apprised of product updates and features
- Work closely with Product and Development teams to advance Engineering goals
Desired Skills & Experience:
Thismoment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Excellent communication skills
- Web application, mobile application, or software testing experience
- Demonstrable experience working with technical teams
- At least 2 years experience in a fast-paced development environment, or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years experience working in QA
- Meticulous and thorough attention to detail
- Working knowledge of web debugging tools
- Working knowledge of test automation tools: Watir, Cucumber, etc.
If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Thismoments career site, you can request reasonable accommodations and we will be happy to assist you. Please call 415.200.4730 to request an accommodation. Only requests for employment application accommodation will be returned. If you are calling to check on the status of your application, unfortunately, we will not be able to return your call.
Thismoment, Inc - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard