This role is primarily responsible for:
- Identifying the Target Test Items to be evaluated by the test effort.
- Identifying and describing appropriate test techniques
- Defining the appropriate tests required and any associated Test Data
- Defining and maintaining a Test Automation Architecture
- Specifying and verifying the required Test Environment Configurations
- Gathering and managing the Test Data
- Evaluating the outcome of each test cycle
- Identifying the appropriate supporting tools
- Verify and assess the Test Approach
· Bachelors Degree required in Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing Management or related field.
· General knowledge of all aspects of the software engineering process.
- good analytical skills
- a challenging and inquiring mind
- attention to detail and tenacity
- understanding of common software failures and faults
- Knowledge of the domain (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of the system or application-under-test (highly desirable)
- experience in a variety of testing efforts (desirable)
- broad knowledge of hardware and software installation and setup
- experience and success with the use of test automation tools
- Applicable certifications and testing training a plus.
TRAVEL & RELOCATION:
- Good communication skills.
- Planning skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members.
Should be able to relocate and travel as needed .
Ultramatics - 13 months ago