CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
QA Engineer – MM Team
The Quality Assurance Engineer – MM team will be part of the Enterprise QA team that is working on innovative and cutting edge Web technologies. It is an opportunity to learn, lead and implement the merchant on boarding and underwriting process of ePayments/eCommerce business and apply validation techniques to deliver a high quality transaction processing system. CyberSource uses the Agile methodology, which presents a fast paced and dynamic environment for rapid growth and wide experience.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier architectures.
- Must have experience with automation tools like Junit, TestNG, Selenium RC - both UI and API.
- Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments.
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries to validate data.
- Experience with SOA and testing component-based architecture is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience testing in an AGILE development methodology is a plus.
- Proactive and strong communications; and ability to work well across teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, Masters preferred.
Visa - 20 months ago
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than...